Thread Closed

Ban Appeal

My Steam Name: "cuntsman ain't hard"

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:242491280

When and where the ban took place: Your Hightower Server. IP: 70.42.74.156:27015

Why I think I was banned: I checked sourcebans and it said it was because of "wallhack". Which I find to be absolutely ridiculous.

Why I think I should be unbanned: There's absolutely no valid evidence of me wallhacking or cheating at all in your server.

Additional Information: I was playing Pyro, with the Degreaser, Scorch Shot, and Axtinguisher. I was banned by the admin "Raspootis", who was spectating me the entire time. I was aware of that, but I didn't know why. So I just kept on playing and surely enough, he somehow thought I was wallhacking or something.

I've included an image that was taken right after I got banned. As you can clearly see, there's nothing injected whatsoever.

https://i.imgur.com/uBu5QHG.png (Can't seem to attach it, so this will have to do.)

https://i.imgur.com/hO2Fe9N.png - In another match with the console window up; nothing unusual with the enemy team's playermodels at all.

From what I saw, I'm rather sure you were using a wallhack. I saw you twice shoot your Scorch Shot at players coming out from behind a wall you couldn't possibly have known about. If you can prove with a doubt to Cheeto or myself that you were not cheating, you'll have my sincerest of apologies. And, as for the images you've attached, in my eyes they don't prove a thing. Cheats can be turned on and off on a whim, and, if you were cheating, you could've just deactivated your cheats.

(Jul 28, 2018, 12:55pm)Raspootis Wrote:  From what I saw, I'm rather sure you were using a wallhack. I saw you twice shoot your Scorch Shot at players coming out from behind a wall you couldn't possibly have known about. If you can prove with a doubt to Cheeto or myself that you were not cheating, you'll have my sincerest of apologies. And, as for the images you've attached, in my eyes they don't prove a thing. Cheats can be turned on and off on a whim, and, if you were cheating, you could've just deactivated your cheats.

I'm not sure how to prove that. I think that this is one of those rare instances where I got a little lucky with my shots. I do have a VAC ban on my account, but that was due to me sharing my phone number with a friend who cheated in CS:GO, which I can prove.

I could record me playing Pyro on some other servers. But even then, I don't know if that'll prove anything. I usually try to predict where players are going to be depending on what I hear or see prior to them arriving at that certain point in the map. And if I don't have those visual and / or audio cues, I tend to spam spawn doors or areas near spawn.

But did you really only see that twice? I don't think I really got that lucky then. Could have easily been a coincidence, considering my playstyle.

But anyway, not sure how to really prove it. If you could suggest a way, then I'd gladly go for it. But otherwise, anything else could be just tagged as me toggling it off.

Edit: And by record, I mean using ShadowPlay. You can easily just record a demo while you're cheating and restart TF2, then play the demo again to get rid of any obvious visual assistance. But if you use recording software, there's no way to hide any cheats if you're using them.

You could be correct, and my eyesight and game-sense could just be bad. From what I saw, you acted iffy with a few shots, but, from what you've said, that could've just been luck. I'll leave this to Cheeto to decide, and, if you are in fact proven innocent, you have my apologies.

The head admins discussed this we’ve decide to unban you due to the fact there isnt much evidence. Enjoy playing again

[Image: 2y87uPO.gif]
Thread Closed