DroopSnoot wishes to become a member

1. My Steam ID is STEAM_1:1:184218835 

2. My Steam name is "DroopSnoot".

3. I have no prior clan affiliations.

4. The Cosmic Gaming Hightower server is the only reason I play TF2 anymore. Whenever I just want to give up I get on the server to calm down, and I come back to my work an hour or two later refreshed and ready to work again.  Cosmic Gaming has helped me improve my life and my grades. Because of this, I would like to become a more integrated member of the group, and to give back to the community that has helped me for the past year in any way I can.

5. My favorite food is brown rice porridge. My favorite drink is watered down brown rice porridge. 

6.I have a small YouTube channel that I can use to advertise the server on (which I have already done to some extent by leaving the server IP on some videos). I really want to see Cosmic Gaming grow, and I want to be with it when it does. 

As a final note, I would like to humbly request that Gramps!, MikeFigs, kola, James, Rey, heck, elijah, Res, and anybody else who is better than me be banned from the server for being too good at the game. I dislike them because they are respectable, skilled players who are better than me and I am jealous.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope that it is of sufficient quality to merit a membership.